Monday, March 12, 2007

Books : The Challenge - Robert G. Allen

But because I failed to get that job, I was forced to look in a different direction, to take a road less traveled. And where has it led me ? To a life of financial freedom. Today, I earn more and work less than even the president of Procter & Gamble, and I wouldn't consider trading places with him for the world.

You see, sometimes God answes prayers by closing doors, not by opening them. And not till years later do we see the wisdom of our failures - when the fruits of our failures become evident. We have to learn to defer judgment until the final verdict. You must learn to see good in every setback. If you do, your failures will not be so painful. Failure, in fact, will no longer be failure, only feedback. (The Challenge - Robert G. Allen)

No comments:

Google
If you think my website is useful, please donate, contribute, ask question, & discussion can be addressed by contacting me at dcputranto et yahoo dot com. Thanks to .. unique person coming..
Feel know more.. To keep my research continue and provide better review/assessment and knowledge, feel free to donate by clicking button below....